Tuesday, September 30, 2008

so ladylike...

Just a few new pics, no big deal except the last one is Copeland for sure!! Copie face, I call it. We had a busy weekend. We traveled to B'ham with travel ball and didn't do so well. You win some, you lose some. That is usually not my motto, but I am learning to try and be less competitive. Copeland had a program Sunday too(we drove back for it) and guess what? I forgot my camera. He did a swell job, though. Christine is coming this weekend and we are really looking forward to that. Stay tuned for pics with all the cousins!

These days, I'm worrying too much! Especially about the economy. The stock market...YIKES. I was like, "David, have you checked on our retirement." I don't want to know!!










post signature

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melissa Lester said...

I'm so glad you are back to taking pictures! AW's appliqued outfits are so cute!

My name is Diana. said...

Hi there. Just stumbled upon your blog one day and wanted to say that your kids are too too cute. I adore the polka dot pants she has on. Do you make here clothes? Or, do you purchase them somewhere? I'm a mom to two girly girls and love all of the stuff you find for your sweet girl!

Me said...

love the pics and outfits! do you do the appliques yourself?