Sunday, September 14, 2008

Whewwww...it's been a while...

I am STILL w/o my laptop so blogging isn't easy for me these days. It was supposed to be in last week and I haven't heard anything. Nothing too exciting has gone on. The boys came in 2nd in a tournament in Millbrook last weekend. We are so proud of the Crushers!! Boy was it hot too!! I am so ready for Fall weather. I have all these cute clothes for AW that I am ready to put on her and we aren't getting the slightest break from the heat. She is LOVING preschool, the picture of her below is from one day last week. I hope everyone is doing well!! :-)








post signature

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Allen Clan said...

my friennnddd! i have missed talking to you! love all the pics! i swear our lives are so much alike! wished we lived closer!

Leah said...

Cute pictures as always!

Robyn said...

Hey, Allison! Thanks for all the prayers and sweet comments. I tried getting off sugar one time and there is NOTHING easy about that!!! I applaud your strength in doing such a brave thing - especially with kids around the house that need treats! I hope that it goes really well for you and I know that we will both reap wonderful benefits from our challenge. I'm saying prayers for you as well . . . we'll spur each other on!

tamara said...

Hey - I was at the same tournament with my little boy (he is 7). I don't know if you remember me from the good old days at ACA, but I just thought it was too funny to see that we were in the same place. I check in on you from time to time through Rebecca's blog! Your kids are too cute!! Glad to see you are doing well.

Adcock Circus said...

great pictures as always!

Melissa Lester said...

I'm glad you're back to posting! I've missed my daily fix of Hilyer photos! The family pic of you guys below is so good. It is so difficult to get one of all of us together.

I have AW's dress ready and will bring it to church tomorrow night. It turned out really cute. I hope you'll like it!