Friday, September 26, 2008

The zoo with Cooper and Judson...

Today we took a trip to the Zoo. The weather was so beautiful. Just as I was complaining about Sept. being my least fav. month of the year(b/c it's so hot), and God surprised us with some Fall temperatures! It was under 60 when we left the house this morning. By the time we left the Zoo it was 83 , but it wasn't humid.

The kids had so much fun together and we spent most of our day on the playground. About an hour ago Ann Welch said,
"mommy, I think Cooper is thinking about me..." Watch out Judson, you have a little competition. We did the usual, the train, the playground, the animals, the food court. Oh yeah, the food court is not "the usual". In fact is it "the FUNK"! We were STARVING by noon so we had no choice. Take my advise, if you are ever at the Montgomery zoo, keep on walkin' past the food court.

Oh, and you know what kind of "luck" I've been having with electronics lately... Well today I dropped my camera and my NEW lens broke. Yup, it did. :-(

Thanks for a fun day, Lara and Carrie...same time same place next week.









post signature

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristi said...

No it didn't break!!!! I got a new lens, too. I am still getting used to it, but it is really nice!

Rebecca said...

So sorry about your lens!!! Looks like y'all had a great time!