Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Family Reunion in Valdosta...

This weekend was a busy one!! On Saturday we left Montgomery at 6am to travel to Valdosta for a Family Reunion. It's about a 4.5 hour drive. The kids all did really well in the car. This year, it was hosted by Spud and Denise who have an awesome place!! The kids did not want to leave! Unfortunately, we had to drive back the same day b/c Ford and Copeland were in a baseball tournament on Sunday. The kids painted pumpkins, played in the sand, rode the golf cart, ate, etc! We always enjoy seeing Mrs. Hilyer's family and they are so good to us!! I have never seen Ann Welch so dirty. I dressed her in play clothes(gasp!) b/c I knew whatever she wore would be ruined and I was RIGHT!! Fine by me, they made lost of memories. :-)

CLICK TO ENLARGE COLLAGE!







post signature

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa Lester said...

Who could notice the dirt for those beautiful smiling faces? Missed you Sunday!

Kristen said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! BTW, we took a family portrait this weekend in PCB and my niece wore one of the C and C outfits. It was sooo cute. Thanks for inviting me to the party!