Friday, October 24, 2008

a little of this, a little of that...

Last weekend I took AW to Jewell's "girl only" 6 year old party. The picture of AW and Jewell didn't turn out so fab, so I'm posting one of AW and Taylor playing in Jewell's room at the par-tay. After the party, we went next door the Mimi and Papaw's to hang out for a while before church. AW got scared by one of the dogs, so big bro Ford came to her rescue. This is the sweetest dog in the world and AW LOVES dogs---from a distance or if someone else is holding them.

Tomorrow we are traveling to Auburn to play in our last travel ball tournament of the Fall season. After our morning games, we will head to Missy and Gerald's for their annual Halloween party. Hopefully I will have lots of pics to show you next week. Sun, we will go back to Auburn for two more games.

Mom, AW and I went to Holiday Market last night, in the rain I might add!! It was okay. I got a few teacher gifts, some fudge for the boys and a smocked dress for AW Bitty Baby she is getting for her b'day. Mom got the kids this neat-o riding toy called the Wiggle Racer. We have had so much fun with those things! With Ford and Copleland on one, and Ann Welch and I on the other, we raced down the driveway. I felt like a kid again!! So fun!!








post signature

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa Lester said...

AW is the perfect model! Trunk show lines should get you to photograph her in their outfits in exchange for free clothes. It was great seeing you last night. I'll look forward to seeing your photos from last night.