Tuesday, October 14, 2008

pumpkin patch...

The kids were out of school Monday and Tuesday for Fall break so on Tues. we drove to Clanton to the Pumpkin Patch. Leah, Grayson, and Katy came along. It was a beautiful day and I was so surprised to see lots of other people we knew there. You will see AW's pumpkin bishop AGAIN... ...long story short, I ordered two outfits from an ebay seller that were Fall/Pumpkin related b/c you know my girl has to have some Fall attire(kidding!). Anyway, the chick never sent them. Nice!! I am in the process of filing a claim with Paypal to get my money back. I left my first ever negative on ebay!!!
Back to the PP post....sorry to go off on a tangent! We rode the hayride, rode a little train type thing, and played on inflatables. I know one thing, the PP is EXPENSIVE...about 50 bucks for 2 hours and a few pumpkins. We had a great time with the Evans' though and will do it again next year, I'm sure.
Tonight, David and I went to see FIREPROOF with Chris and Taryn and it is a MUST SEE!! Seriously people, do not miss this movie!! HOWEVER, bring tissues, lots of them, b/c I cried the whole movie and was not prepared in the tissue department.
Here are some pics from the patch...








post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments: