Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The BEST bike EV-ER!!

I Knew my little gal wanted a bike for her b'day this year. I kept looking past the Disney and Barbie bikes b/c I just didn't feel the love.... When I saw this bike online, I knew it was THE ONE! AW LOVES her babies and having "Flower" with her on every bike ride would be fabulous. Flower is what she named her new American Girl Bitty Baby... Lovely. I was like, "how 'bout Abby, Lily, etc" Nope, Flower it is...

CLICK TO ENLARGE COLLAGE...





post signature

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Leah said...

Very nice bike for AW and Flower!!

Michelle said...

LOVE it! AW looks adorable - the whole thing is just precious!

T. Brodie said...

She looks so grown now! Cute bike.

The Claunch Family said...

Hi! Christine gave me the link to your blog because she knew I would love to see all the cute outfits your little girl is always wearing--and she was right!! One question though, I am shopping for a new camera and love the way your pictures look, what kind do you have, if you don't mind my asking? Thanks!

Leah said...

Allison, I am afraid too. I've been sick all day. All I know to do is fervently pray, even after the outcome. God will see us through...

Me said...

love the pics, and the outfit!!

Melissa Lester said...

That is adorable! And I love her teapot shirt. It turned out so cute!