Saturday, November 1, 2008

Faulkner Homecoming and trunk or treat...

Faulkner had their Homecoming today and they won! I snapped this pic of the Hilyer cousins at halftime. Bless her heart, AW has her little "buck toothed smile" in this pic. :-) I think we might use it for Mrs. Hilyer's Christmas card. Speaking of Christmas cards, is anyone else obsessed with this? I have been on EVERY website possible looking for the perfect card. Finally, I decided to have someone custom design me one... I am such a perfectionist about the pictures on my card. I grow horns on my head very quickly during the picture-taking-process if things don't go my way. It's that a great memory my kids will have of me! I need to get a grip...

Tomorrow is AW's 3rd b'day. While I was rocking her to sleep tonight, I told her her "birth story". It's a doozy! She was breech, so I had a Version(where they turn the baby). Luckily it was successful, but her labor was the longest of my three...go figure! Watch for a third b'day post about her tomorrow night...hopefully!






Here we are at Trunk or Treat at Church.... I look a little Asian like in this pic....





post signature

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

T. Brodie said...

I can't believe she's three already! Will she be in our bible class now? :)

Melissa Lester said...

That cousins picture is so cute! Well, that is one Christmas card photo down. I'm already thinking about that too. I didn't get a great one at the beach this year, and I haven't got a good concept in mind this year. But I guess I'd better figure it out quick! Yea, stressful moments ahead!

Rebecca said...

That is a really good picture of all the cousins! I can't get just two kiddos to look at me and cooperate.