Thursday, November 6, 2008

a few Christmas Card rejects....

We headed to Shakespeare yesterday to take in some fall leafage and take some pics. I wanted the perfect Christmas card pic, and OF COURSE that didn't happen. I did get these, which I like. I love the first one with the Fall colors. Copeland looks a little irritated, though. Tonight we are going to Tuscaloosa to see Faulkner play Alabama in basketball. I know it's a school night, but it's a special occasion!








post signature

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Robyn said...

Well, I don't know why those are the rejects . . . I think they're great!!! I totally understand wanting the perfect picture though. I hope you get one soon!

Hayley said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the last one. Your little girl is too cute!!

Michelle said...

Those are adorable photos! You take the most wonderful pics.

Shelly Pruitt said...

I love the first one!!! The leaves and the bench make the picture! All of them are at least frameable...especially because your children are so cute! I would love to see the one you chose for your Christmas cards!

Melissa Lester said...

Well I guess you are a perfectionist. I think those are great!

Kristi said...

I know that you mean. But, girl, I got my PERFECT picture in Pigeon Forge last week. I am saving the reveal for the card, but I am so happy. It was worth all the agrivation....

Kristen said...

I love all of the pictures. I especially love the way the first one is off centered. That looks sooo good