Friday, November 21, 2008

This little sweeter...

has a fever...
Bless her heart.
But, I have SO enjoyed getting to snuggle with her all day...
No, I haven't gotten my house clean....
No, I haven't taken a shower, although that has to come later b/c I have a date tonight. ;-)
Yes, we have watched entirely too much Dora, Franklin, Little Bear....
Yes, she is eating M&M's for taking her Tylenol chewable. They taste NASTY folks...
Yes, I need to run errands....
Yes, the boys have a game tomorrow that I'm going to miss...

But, I'm so thankful for her,
and her hugs,
and her, "I love you Mommy!" 's










post signature

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Shelly Pruitt said...

So sweet!

Jenny said...

Poor thing. I hope she's better soon!

Kristi said...

Anytime one of our kids is sick, Scott's first response is, "Don't worry - I'll be glad to help hold them when I get home!" I hope she feels better soon!

Adcock Circus said...

I always hate for them to get sick, but sometimes it is when I get the best snuggle time. Hope she got better over the weekend!

Melissa Lester said...

That is some of the best snuggle time, isn't it? And I always feel better when I stop to appreciate it. I hope you are all well for Thanksgiving!

Elizabeth Johnston said...

I hope she's better soon!

southernjoy said...

Sweet thing.

Love your pictures. What lens do you use the most?

Joy (from the SC board..)