Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Trip to Nene and Papa Jack's...

Mom and I drove to Tuscumbia this past weekend to visit my grandparents. Ann Welch and Copeland came with us and David and Ford stayed home(but missed us terribly :-) ). Christine, Will, and Walker met us there from Nashville. We had the best time and I really enjoyed getting to see my grandparents and nephews. We ate at the Palace, which is a hamburger and milkshake old fashioned diner. The kids always LOVE it!! It was BITTER cold this weekend so we planned indoor activities such as destroying Nene's house and taking a trip to see Madagascar 2. Here are some pics from the trip...

Christine and me...

I mean, could this little guy BE any cuter??? I love the hooded minky coat look. It is SO "IN"!! haha!!
All the kids(don't look Len) sucked down a milkshake from the palace.





post signature

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Paige said...

Great picture of you and Christine!