Saturday, December 6, 2008

Lovin' some leaves!

The kids spent some time this week collecting leaves from the two trees in our front yard. I am lovin Fall!!! I am addressing Christmas cards today but my new blog layout gives you a sneak peak!

I drug David to see Twilight last night(thanks Mama Sue and Papa for babysitting!) and he actually liked it!! Yes, it was my third time seeing it, but we won't talk about that. We are going out again tonight with some friends(thanks Leah and Mrs. H for babysitting!!). It is nice to get some adult time!!









post signature

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Adcock Circus said...

I am almost finished with the 2nd book and ready for the 3rd. I think I may have to go see the movie before I start the 3rd one.

Kristi said...

I forgot - I love Ford's big boy hair cut... he looks SO grownup!

Leslie A. said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW HEADER! It is so pretty!

Melissa Lester said...

Love the new blog! I am behind on getting my Christmas cards done. I started printing them last night, but it will probably be the end of the week before I can get them out. This is my latest ever!

Elizabeth Johnston said...

Hey girl! Love the pics! Also love AW's outfit and your boots!
I haven't seen the movie yet but really want to! It must be really good for you to see it 3 times!

Hank and Laura said...

I love your card and it is perfect to use as a header for your blog! I am behind on everything Christmas this year and jealous that you have already mailed your cards. Maybe mine will go out before Christmas!

Christilynn said...

I stumbled on to your blog and I just love your pic's . Your family is precious. I am a southern soul trapped in CA, and I love litle girls in smocked dresses...and add a monogram I am mush! :) We just dont have that look out her!
Blessing to you and your sweet family.
www.thecarriagehouseco.blogspot.com

new mom in law said...

I just found your BLOG this morning and I read it from beginning to end! Your children are precious and I have always loved Castles and Crowns!