Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pajama Pizza Party with Santa...

We celebrated with Santa and Mrs. Claus at our Church last Thursday evening. The kids were so excited with the crafts we planned this year. Lara, Keri, Jamie and I planned an evening of making snow, decorating cookies, making reindeer food, and eating pizza. What could be better? The snow was the biggest hit!! We still have some in our freezer. My dad came at the end with his Ukulele to sing some Christmas carols with the kiddos.

On Saturday, David and I celebrated our 11th Anniversary by taking a short trip to Sandestin. I have never been one to leave my kids for very long, but as they are getting older it is becoming easier. We both decided we need to get away more often!!

Merry Christmas EVE...more pics to come!!!!


Oh, and here is the inside of our Christmas card... If you usually get a card from me and didn't this year, I am sorry. My database on my computer didn't update from last year and my list was all messed up! :-)





post signature


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kristi said...

We had such a good time at the pizza party. Thanks for all the hard work that you put into it!

The Adcocks said...

How cute! Looks like y'all had a lot of fun. Can't wait to see y'all and see what Santa brought. We will see you in the morning.

Rebecca said...

The card is really cute!!! Sorry we missed the pizza party. I am sure all of the kids loved it!

Melissa Lester said...

I loved that snow, too! I thought it was so cool. And the evening party seemed to work out better for most people.