Tuesday, December 16, 2008

pre-Christmas...

We had Jackson and Grayson over the other day, Grayson is taking the picture!! I love it when my boys have playmates over!! Then, Lara and Jason(and Judson) kept Ann Welch while David and I took the boys to the Dinner Theater to see A Tuna Christmas. It was FUNNY!! We had to leave at intermission b/c it was running late. It was really cold that day. Today, it's hot, humid, and rainy. Lovely for running errands!!



AW came home from school today with three homemade ornaments. They are my FAV!!!
I am loving these monogrammed decals lately. I've found two stores on Etsy that I order from. One, I used for the ornaments above and they didn't turn out so great. I'm not sure why. I used the decals below for a soap despenser in the kids bathroom.







post signature


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I love love love that soap dispenser. Where did you say that you found it?

southernjoy said...

that's such a gorgeous b/w pic of AW! Love it!!!

And, the soap dispenser is a great idea - smart lady!