Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Teacher gifts...

I always get so excited about buying Teacher gifts!! This year I was into monogrammed items that I thought the kid's teachers would love. I made the initial ornaments below and they didn't turn out great, but I'm giving them anyway!! I found the soy candles at Holiday Market and the last name ornaments on clearance from Pottery Barn Kids. Some of the teachers are getting UCOC cookbooks. I had 4 teachers in all, so that's not too bad!! Now, were ready for the school Christmas parties!!













post signature


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leah said...

Very cute!! We're giving a cookbook too!! And I did initial ornaments!

Melissa Lester said...

Great gifts! I'm into the monogrammed gifts too! All (8) our teachers have gotten monogrammed acrylic trays from Holiday Market, and now we have a ninth long-term substitute to get something together for. Oh dear, and I just remembered a 10th teacher I haven't prepared for. Sigh.