Friday, January 23, 2009

a dumb dumb and a monogram...

I ordered the cutest luggage for myself and Ann Welch. I ordered the pink for me and the blue for her....Well, dumb me had HER monogram put on MY luggage. That right. No turning back!! Her initials are AWH and mine are ADH, but if you use my middle name and married name instead of my maiden name, we have the same initials. Go all that?? :-) So, I'm just going to have to keep them...I'm just mad at myself...










post signature



Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Leah said...

Bless your heart!! I hate it when I goof like that!! It's so cute though!!

Kristi said...

Never thought that you would use "dumb, dumb" and "monogram" in the same sentence!

Rebecca said...

I agree with Kristi. Really cute luggage though!

Jenny said...

Those bags are great! Love them.

Melissa Lester said...

Well, the luggage is adorable, and now you've got me wondering what your middle name is. Hope you get an opportunity to put that luggage to use soon! ;)

sweeter and the bubbas said...

It's Welch!!

kma said...

The are still so precious! Where did you order them from? Great idea for an Easter gift I am thinking! Kelly Austin

Rebecca said...

I thought of you when I read the post for today (Friday) on Blog Around the World. (there is a link on my blog.) The girl was writing about her obsessions and one of them is Twilight. (Please go look at it:)
I borrowed the book from a friend and am saving it for the loooooong plane ride in March. Should I wait that long?

Graham Shenanigans said...

Hey Allison, I knew when you sent me the email about the Castles and Crowns party that your name sounded familiar. I asked my husband about your name, and it didn't ring a bell with him. I was clicking on some old links and ran across your blog. Seems I must have clicked from KRisti or Jenny's or Melissa Lester's blog a while back. Too funny!! No wonder your name sounded familiar. Leigh