Friday, January 23, 2009

Finally...the cold eased up!!!

I FINALLY dusted off my camera after a long Winter's nap!! I went outside and played with my babies yesterday afternoon. For the first time lately, it was warm enough! Ford has been home this week with fever. Ann Welch has been spoiled having Ford home to play with her. The boys have been playing basketball at the Y. I miss Upward, but David doesn't!! He likes the fact that they Y calls more fouls, traveling, etc. Ann Welch has been going through a little separation anxiety. She cries when I drop her off at pre-school(only two days a week). She has even cried when I drop her off at Sunday School class. She is, for the most part, very independent. She has also been crawling in our bed every night around midnight. I am too much of a wuss to put up a fight!!









post signature

Posted by Picasa