Monday, January 19, 2009

they tattle...

I haven't blogged much lately. I haven't taken any pics!! I promise to try and get some this week!!


Last week, I caught AW "digging for gold" as we call it.
I told her that little girl's shouldn't pick their nose, it isn't nice manners.
Ignoring my request, she asked, "mommy, do you pick your nose??"
I responded with, "mommy uses a tissue, Ann Welch."
I guess she took that to mean that I do pick my nose.
So, fast-forward to us driving to Church on Sunday.
Out of the blue, she tattled, "Daddy, mommy picks her nose!!"





post signature

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Julie said...

Busted! So the truth is out...even mommy's pick their noses but like you said ONLY WITH A TISSUE! I tell Macy Kate the same thing...I gave up on my boys a long time ago as far as tissue goes!!!

Sandy said...

How funny!! I've missed reading your blog the past couple of weeks. I check your blog daily!! I'll look forward to some more post soon!

T. Brodie said...

Ha! I laughed out loud on this one! And they tell us all kinds of things too when you're not around. Just imagine all the secrets I hold!

Melissa Lester said...

That's just what you want your husband to hear about you, huh?

Leah said...

So cute!! I can just hear her little voice!