Wednesday, February 11, 2009

good lookin'

I am a total blog slacker, I know.

Today the boys got to exchange Valentine's at school. They also can order their friends/family a sucker called a candy gram. The candy grams were delivered today. Copeland was on cloud nine when he got into the car with his loot. He said, "mom, I am popular and I can tell I'm going to be popular when I get to high school." So, trying to slap some humility into my kid I say, "Is it because you are so nice to everyone?" Ya know...trying to teach the "kindness" thing. "Nope," he says, "It's because I'm so good lookin' and I have great hair." He got several candy grams from girls in his class, and apparently a few "like" him and have given him a big head. This is only first grade, people. I'm afraid I'm in BIG trouble with him....

post signature

7 comments:

Lori said...

Ha ha, that is too funny. Matt said he had this same realization when he was in first grade...obviously, I am still dealing with the repercussions!

Julie said...

well he is an absolute doll!

T. Brodie said...

Once again, just like Chris and his brother. That's exactly what Justin would have said- probably still will to this day!

Kristi said...

So, who's personality does he have? mom or dad's. from spidertoes Buz

Leah said...

HeeHeeHee!! That's too funny!! What out ladies!

Rebecca said...

Sounds like you have a long road ahead of you. :) So cute!

Shelly Pruitt said...

That is hillarious! You better keep him under tight watch...or keep the girls away :)