Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A POST!! A POST!!!

Can you believe it? I'm posting on my blog! To tell you the truth, Facebook has gotten in the way of my postings... I'm ashamed to admit it, but it's the truth!!

We took off to the beach for a short trip on Sat morn. Honestly, we are SLAVES, yes SLAVES...did I say SLAVES???? ...to baseball right now. David is coaching BOTH of the boy's teams...the sucka!!! Seriously, he is such a good coach, all those fellas are LUCKY to have him!!
:-)

Right now as I am typing, I AM IN PAIN. Why you ask? Because I allowed myself to fry like bacon today in the sun. You see, we had rain most of the trip, but today was beautiful. I though I'd make the most of it and I am paying now. The back of my legs look like someone slapped them silly. I have the chills and I don't feel like unpacking b/c I'm in PAIN!!!

We had a fun trip. We took a night to go Baytowne to eat dinner at Poppy's. We met up with several friends while we were there and that always makes things more interesting. I am amazed at how many people we see that we know there! Thanks ASH for letting us crash at your house the last night!! Our place was booked and we couldn't get an extra night.
































































































































































































post signature
















Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Love Being a Nonny said...

Love her bathing suit!!!

T. Brodie said...

I've been worried about you... it's been awhile! Looks like you all had a great time.

Paige said...

Allison, your pictures are great! You have absolutely beautiful kids (and AW is always dressed sooooo cute!)

Melissa Lester said...

Those pictures are great! I love those of Copie on the beach, and AW's fashion parade is adorable! We have the lime dot Chez Ami and green two-piece, so we will have to get some coordinating photos this summer. I can't wait to get the C&C suits too! Those are always my favorite!

Kristen said...

I love that AW has a bow in her hair even in the pool!! Glad you had loads of fun at the beach.

The Emersons said...

Hey, when were you at Baytowne? We were there on Wedns. night and our waitress said "there are so many people here from Montgomery"!