Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Ford!

My "baby" reached the double digits today. If I could have one super power, I would wish to keep my kids little. Seriously, he is half way to 20 and 1/10 of the way to 100. I can't handle it. Today was a day of reminiscing back to October 10, 1999. After pushing 2 1/2 hours, my sweet little cone head made his appearance. He was the sweetest, fattest baby.

He chose an Alabama cookie cake to share with his school friends and a dinner tonight at Dreamland BBQ b/c he wanted ribs. In a few weeks we are going to have some boys out to the Hilyer's farm for a boys-go-wild par-tay.

Both sets of grandparents were able to join us tonight and that was so special!!!

We love you Ford!! :-)
Mama Sue got some major lovin' from A Dub tonight.
Okay, this sign made the night for the boys. I just don't get it. Both my mom and my mother-in-law about passed out when they saw this sign in Dreamland. Hmmmmm...






post signature

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Love Being a Nonny said...

I love the name Ford!!! Beautiful family!