Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Better late than never...our beach trip in August...

Well, we spent a week in Gulf Shores in August before the boys went back to school. We joined my parents, my sister's family, and some great friends of ours stayed right down the street. It was a beautiful week and looking at these pictures is making me "beach-sick"!!!
A Dub and her good friend Mollie.
Copie spent most of his time doing this...
Ann Welch took a nap on the beach every day. Around 2:00 she would crawl in either mine or David's lap and conk out. Here she is with my chub-a-wub nephew, Walker.





post signature

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Those pics are great - it makes me beach sick, too! :)

Christine said...

I just realized that I never blogged about our beach trip. I put some pictures on Facebook and I guess I meant to put them on the blog and thought I did. I get so confused with doing facebook now and forget what I put on each one of them. Love these pics. I'm so behind on my blog, I don't think I'll ever catch up. I need to put halloween pics up too.