Friday, November 13, 2009

Minnie Mouse birthday party

I'm not a good party planner. I'm not. We are heading to Disney in a few weeks, so I decided to use an outfit we already had(my husband loved this) and create a theme from it. A little bit Minnie Mouse...a lot park, mud, and wind. :-)

The cake got a little smashed on the hike from the parking lot to the pavilion at the park. ...so when Copeland stuck his finger in the icing before the cake was cut, no one noticed the dent. He is 8...and yes, he still does stuff like that.


Thanks to all that came out to celebrate with us!








post signature

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

wwwcribbfamily-jill said...

Love your party idea...very cute. Love AW's outfit - is it from Just Ducky? Cake turned out great too. I'm glad to know that I am not the only one who has to match the outfit to the party/party to the outfit! Love it!

Laura said...

I love your daughter's birthday outfit and cake! My daughter was Minnie (pink version) for Halloween. We also took her to Disney for her 4th b'day this year and we had a blast! Have fun!!