Monday, December 7, 2009

D~I~S~N~E~Y

I'm going to wait until I get all of my photopass pictures back to post a full trip report, but we're baaack! It was a ton of fun as Disney usually is. (Except for our last trip when AW got the stomach virus.) We went with David's sister and her family and his brother and his family. There were 12 of us and we made our mark, let me say!! :-) We ended up doing Magic Kingdom 3 days and Animal Kingdom, Disney Studios, and Epcot one day each. I will post more later, but here are a few fam pics...

Grand Floridian Park Fare dinner...
Animal Kingdom on the last day...check out my fro...
MK our first day... Why didn't someone tell me black makes me look like Casper? Honesty...people.
Chef Mickey's





post signature

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Love Being a Nonny said...

Great pictures! Great fun!!