Monday, January 25, 2010

Third annual girl's beach weekend!

I love my friends! We just got back from a wonderful no-kids weekend at the beach. These precious girls are all from my Church. We laughed all weekend. We ate, shopped, saw a chick flick, shopped some more, stayed up REALLY late, slept late, etc.

Seriously, I don't know what I would do with out these girls in my life!! Our husbands are wonderful for keeping the kids all weekend. They never complain! :-)


Here we are outside of Firefly in PCB...
above: Lara, Nia, me, Keri, Jamie, Carrie, Melissa






post signature

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Love Being a Nonny said...

There is NOTHING like a girl's weekend at the beach. I look SO forward to it every year. I have been doing it with my girlfriends for over 20 years. It gets better every year!

Melissa Lester said...

I had a great time and love the group pictures! I'm glad we finally have photographic evidence of the trip.