Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dirtbags are 4-2...not too shabby

The Dirtbags finished pool play today with 4 wins and 2 losses. Tomorrow, we will be seeded and begin single elimination. So...we could be through tomorrow night if we lose. But, we aren't going to do that, now are we?? :-)

I don't have a whole lot to report today. I think Copeland erased some pictures off of my memory card. Big surprise. I bought A Dub a wiffle ball bat and ball and she hit all day. The girl loves some ball like her brothers. Copeland is getting to spend the night with the bigger boys at the Village tonight. They were watching a movie on the lawn and he is pumped!

AW is also SO proud of her "work out clothes". That is what she wore today. When she saw this set in Target, she had a fit.

I finally broke down and cut Copeland's hair in the room this morning. It was driving me crazy. It looks soooooo much better! :-) The new look was definitely worth the $15 scissors!!


Bunt sacrifice...





post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments: