Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ken and Barbie...I LOVE weddings!! :-)

This past Saturday, I had the pleasure of photographing the wedding of some dear friends! Haley and Neil are such beautiful people inside and out! :-) Here is a preview of some of my favorite pics from the day.

siwedding9

siwedding53

siwedding11

siwedding2

siwedding10

siwedding4

DSC_0096

siwedding47

siwedding12

siwedding3

siwedding5

siwedding33

siwedding28

siwedding22

siwedding21

siwedding24

siwedding14

siwedding48

siwedding19

siwedding18

siwedding30

siwedding8


siwedding1

post signature

7 comments:

Leah said...

Allison, these are great! Can't wait to see more!!

Rebecca said...

I agree! Wonderful Pictures!

Kristi said...

Those pictures are fantastic!!!! Great job!

Robyn said...

Oh, my! I literally gasped at the first one and had to take a moment before I could move on. You did a fantastic job!!!! I cannot wait to see more. Was this your first wedding? Way to knock it out of the park!

The Parker Family said...

Wonderful images! You did a great job. Weddings are so much fun.

Betsy and the Boys said...

Wow Allison- love them!

flatterland said...

Really, Really, Really great photos.