Saturday, October 2, 2010

Death of the D50...

My "dinosaur" Nikon D50 died today at Copeland's football game. While I am feeling a little sad/loyal, I'm also ready to move on. I am pre-ordering the new Nikon D7000 from Amazon and am adding to my lens collection with the 50mm f/1.4. Soooo, until my new camera comes in(late October), I will be camera-less. I might feel a little lonely. All three of my kids have field trips during the next two weeks. :-(

Yes, I do realize I need an eye lift.
cope saints

cope saints1

post signature

2 comments:

Christine said...

you DO NOT need an eyelift. you are beautiful the way you are and are you trying to make us poor folks feel bad w/ telling us about the fun, great camera equipment you getting?? Just kidding. I just know that means better pictures of my kids!!! why is it taking so long?

sweeter and the bubbas said...

It's a new camera, not yet released. I hope I like it! I'm due for new equipment, trust me!! :-)