Wednesday, October 20, 2010

HBTUHBTUHBDFHBTU...

My baby...is not a baby. He is 11 today. Wow. Hmmmm.... Wouldn't it be cool if we(as parents) could just say, "um, nope, you can't turn 11. I'd prefer you to stay 10". I'd do it in a heartbeat.

He wanted a custom glove for his birthday and it came in the mail yesterday. I went to bed early last night b/c I wasn't feeling well. Not long after, I woke up to the sound of David pounding the glove with a hammer like device. Breaking in a glove totally comes before everyone else in the house sleeping. No biggie. ;-)

Last night, we took Ford to eat crab claws at The Pub. Both sets of grandparents joined us. Too bad I'm on a diet and can only have salad. Today, David, AW and I went to eat lunch with Ford(and Cope) and took a cookie cake to share with his class. My kids(and me too if I wasn't on a diet) could live off of cookie cake.

Going back in time a few days...Copeland had football practice Monday. I took my new camera and snapped some pics of AW and our PRECIOUS church/football friend Marley. She is the cutest thing ever!

ford and daddy

ford is 11 2

ford is 11 3

ford is 11 4

ford is 11 5

Despite the fact that this camera does great in low light, I still underexposed this picture b/c I didn't want to use my flash in the dark. I decided to put a little texture on it to make it look different.
ford is 11 6

ford is 11 7

ford is 11

crab claws

AWFALL2

awfall2010

annieswing

annieswing2

marlieswing3

marlieswing2

marlieswing

DSC_0592

1 comment:

Christine said...

so what does the title stand for?