Monday, October 18, 2010

HOT diggity dog!!!

If you see me doing a little heel click on the side of the road, I'm happy today. After Amazon sent me a "nasty" email letting me know that they had NO IDEA when my camera would ship, I caught wind of some info. Best Buy had a few in stock. I GOT THE LAST D7000, people!! I had to buy the kit instead of just the body, BUT desperate people (like me) do things like that.

My 50mm f/1.4 came in today too, sooooo I bribed a certain 4 year old with Nancy's Italian Ice if she would let me take some shots of her.

Okay, so we've established that I still have a lot to learn about Photoshop and photography, but I wanted to share a few of the pictures I took today. For you photo-maniacs like me, I shot wide open. I'm gonna be a little busy the next few days...


aw fall 2010 9

aw fall 2010 8

Does anyone else think I shouldn't be getting the peace fingers from a 4 year old?
aw fall2010 2

aw fall 2010 7

aw fall 2010 6

aw fall 2010 5

9 comments:

Christine said...

wow! awesome! please come with mom and dad this weekend and do our family christmas card pics!!!!!!! or we can do them at thanksgiving. LOVE having a sister who is a fabulous photographer! what is the 50 mm? Is that the one you were telling me I need to get?

Robyn said...

First of all, I love the outfit in the second picture. Seriously cute! Secondly, if you still have a lot to learn about photography and photoshop, you're a good faker! That first picture is just to die for. Have fun with your new camera! Cannot wait to see what all else comes out of that thing!

The Cribb Family said...

FANTASTIC...pictures are awesome...looks like you have got it down pat...how come my 50mm doesn't work like that? Must be the operator.

Lara said...

yahoo!! great pictures that is exciting..

Regina said...

Love those green eyes. And the freckles are just adorable. Such beautiful pictures!

Rebecca said...

Those pictures look great!!! Have fun with your new camera!

tamara said...

Gorgeous pictures, Allison... you really have a knack for it!! Enjoy your new "toy"!!

Deidra Brown said...

Glad to see you are a MJC fan too! Don't you just love it?

Erika said...

I am totally impressed! Have you taken any lessons, or is it self taught?