Thursday, October 28, 2010

Jingle Bells, Bat Girl smells...

So....tonight we "trunk or treated" at our church. Fun times! Ann Welch was Bat Girl. I thoughtfully posed her in the, ya know, "traditional bat girl pose" so she would look like she was flying. I thought that was super dooper cute. It wasn't until I posted a picture of her on Facebook with the title, "up, up and away," that my husband teased, "uh, you know Bat Girl doesn't fly, right?" Right. I knew that.

I have MANY more pictures of her, b/c the minute David put the car in park, I didn't see my boys until it was time to leave. Church-wide-pre-teen football rocks their world.

Copeland was a Phantom, for a VERY short period of time. I mean, in the car short period of time. He took his costume off right when we got there. He did make use of his costume earlier in the week when he scared AW to death.

Ford(biggest AL fan on the planet) was Cam Newton...with a laptop. I know, I know. We are Bama fans, but honestly we think Cam is pretty cool. AND, I'm glad our state has AWESOME football!!

Some of the pics below are taken with a (gasp) flash. I don't like to use it, but in the dark, there aren't many choices.

DSC_0967

DSC_0971

ford halloween

up up and away 2

up up and away

tot 1

batman and batgirl

annie and judd

No comments: