Friday, October 15, 2010

Thumbs down to cell phone pics BUT...

...at least I have photo documentation of our last couple of weeks. These pics are horrible. I did tweak them in photoshop, but the noise(grain)is just too much to work with. I am posting them anyway...for my memories.

THESE ARE ALL CELL PHONE PICS...my pride made me say it again. ;-)

me and Copie at the Pumpkin Patch(field trip #3 in a week)
cope pp

IMG00155-20101014-1045

AW before school and directly after she snipped a hole in her new pants with scissors. Fantastic.
aw pumpkin

My trip w/AW's class to the Pumpkin Patch.
aw pp

aw pp2

Family Reunion in Valdosta. We're looking pretty rough.
fam reunion

fam reunion2

Ford's field trip to DeSoto Caverns. 100% humidity=hair in a bun.
ford dc

and...last but not least...dinner with Sarah Palin. Wow. It was great! She spoke at the Faulkner University Benefit dinner.
sarah palin

No comments: