Saturday, November 6, 2010

3 sessions edited!

I had 7 mini sessions today. 3 are partially edited. It has taken me A VERY LONG TIME... but, I feel like Christmas when I open the pictures on my computer. Opening a file is like opening a present...surprise and joy.

I had the BEST time today...with ALL the families! Literally, I enjoyed every minute. I learned lessons in patience, the fruit of the Spirit I most need to work on. Not MY patience with the children I photographed, rather I was inspired by observing how OTHER parents have patience with their OWN kids. Does that make sense??

I promise this isn't going to turn into a business photography blog. As soon as I get my other one going, it will be the source of all my new goodies/pictures. :-)

Here are a "few" of my favorites from the day...

carson wm

wm jackson 2

wm jackson 1

wm lester 4

wm lester

wm lester 1

jackson 12

wm till 3

wm till 5

3 comments:

Christine said...

I LOVE THEM! I love the two pictures of Melissa's girls. They are beautiful and the others are so wonderful too. Love that they used those green things (forgot what they're called) great use of color. Can't wait to see what you can do for us!

Erika said...

Off to a great start!

Erika said...

Hey, since you like looking at photographty blogs too, this is my friend in Nashville who started her business this year. http://amandamcnealphotography.wordpress.com/

I'm sure you've done your research, but figured it didn't hurt to see another mom who started from scratch recently.