Sunday, December 26, 2010

f is for flurries, family, and fudge...

Well, Christmas has come and gone... We are blessed beyond what we deserve...that's right, Dave Ramsey, you aren't the only one. Our Christmas highlights included:
**SNOW...no, it didn't stick, {much} but my kids still loved it.
**FAMILY... we are SOOO fortunate to have both of our families right here! Our tradition is that we spend Christmas Eve with D's fam, and Christmas afternoon with my fam.
**LOTS OF FOOD...back on the diet soon...
**PICTURES...really?? me??

Also, last weekend, David and I took off to the beach for a few days for our 13th anniversary. It was awesome! :-)

adbeach6

a1

f1

c1

c2

snow

walker3

walker2

cd19

merry christmas aw

c6

c17

cd14 copy

cd12 copy

cd11 copy

c34

cd3 copy

cd4 copy

cd6 copy

c27

c15

will1

c13

ford2

web hilyer2

aw-storyboard-web

al and dave

aw2

adbeach4

mamasue

2 comments:

Regina said...

I LOVE those pictures with the snow falling-just beautiful! And you, by the way, look gorgeous!

Anna Berry said...

I love, love, love seeing all of your photos. And I agree...you look beautiful! Can't believe that we've both been married for 13 years now!