Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Project 365...Day 10...Do not proceed unless you love Diet Coke and Trunk Show Clothing...

Despite the 30 degree temps, I have been browsing though my Spring/Summer trunk show catalogs...and websites...while feeding my addiction to Diet Coke.

1. I would save $10 a week if I quit drinking Diet Coke.
2. I would save $1,000,000 a year if I quit buying trunk show clothing.

BUT, how much fun would that be? ;-)

Seriously, I'm not planning on totally cutting out the DC, but I need to scale back...and that means NOT BUYING THE 24 PACK FROM WAL-MART EVER SINGLE WEEK.

I am also scaling back on trunk-show-clothing-buying. It is going to be VERY hard to narrow it down this year. Do you see the DARLING catalogs in the pic? Well...there are twice as many websites as catalogs.

Did I mention that our annual girl's weekend beach trip is THIS WEEKEND??

Did I mention it is likely that I have adult ADD, so if you have a hard time following my posts there's your answer.

365-10

5 comments:

The Cribb Family said...

I share your addiction to Trunk Show Clothing...what is that catalog under the Castles & Crowns one...I don't believe I have that one...Love your Project 365 - pictures are awesome. You sure are talented!

Love Being a Nonny said...

My daughter is now a rep. for Castles and Crowns. We both share your weakness for trunk sales and Diet Coke! Oh well, there are worse things!

sweeter and the bubbas said...

It's Boden...not trunk show, but awesome! :-) I love the adult pieces mostly.

Lara said...

Just say NO!

Erika said...

Ok, I tried googling Trunk Show clothing, but I'm still a little unclear. Is it a fashion show in your house? How have I not heard of this?