Saturday, January 15, 2011

Project 365...Day 14...Tradition continues...

I am having a fabulous time at the beach with my girls but my husband is missing me terribly. ;-)

So far, we've kept our yearly traditions of shopping, eating at Panera and Firefly, and going to see a bad movie. This is our fourth trip and EVERY year, with-out fail, the movie we pick is terrible. This year, we decided on "How do you know" with Reece Witherspoon. It was awful and I usually like her movies. :-(

Carrie introduced us to the best lip gloss ever, Bare Minerals, Buxom.

We went to bed last night after one and slept until 9. Tomorrow, we plan on going to church and then spending the afternoon on the beach. The best part of the trip, so far, is definitely my driving. It's awesome.


project 365-14

2 comments:

Love Being a Nonny said...

Can't wait to hear your story...there HAS to be a story behind the comment about your driving.

sweeter and the bubbas said...

Haha, the story is...my driving leaves something to be desired. :-)