Saturday, January 22, 2011

Project 365...Day 21...I can't live, if livin' is w/o you...

The title of this post means nothing except I heard the song today and can't get it out of my head. I love it when that happens.

Birthday parties rock. Especially ones where you get to bake and decorate your own cupcakes...from scratch. Especially when the mom hand makes every little darling their own apron. Especially when the same mom had three kinds of milk to choose from...chocolate, white, AND strawberry. Strawberry milk...tasty stuff.

I photographed this birthday party today for a special friend. This is a "sneak peek" of what is to come. I will post a link to her blog later this week so you can see all the fabulousness. Many of you probably already read it.

I had a 30 minute chat with AW on the way to the birthday party. The topic was Heaven. The girl has LOTS of questions. For instance:

"Will God let us collect gold from the streets?"

"Will we have Church in Heaven?"

"Will the food be really good in Heaven?"

and so on and so forth. It was deep.

I WILL post pics of my boys this week. I will!!!

365-21

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Allison, I am loving your 365 project! Eli and I are coming home in April for 6 months while Daniel deploys and I am going to have to get with you for some pictures of Eli, and then some when the new baby gets here!

sweeter and the bubbas said...

Thank you Brittany! I have loved looking at all your pictures from London...amazing! :-)

Nancy said...

'Yes' to all her questions :)

Nancy said...

Did you see her photos of Venice?! I taught Brittany's husband (in second grade!) and think the world of both of them. Such a cute couple and soon there'll be another little Land!