Sunday, January 23, 2011

Project 365...Day 22...Urban Basketball...it's a boy!

Readers of this blog may have forgotten that I do, in fact, have two boys. I have neglected them during this project. But...they are alive! Ford and I went outside before Sunday lunch for a little round ball. Him, to shoot. Me, to shoot. HA!! Get it??

For some reason, he thought he had a "say" in which pictures were posted on my blog.

I just have to tell this little story. It's funny to me...may be too much information for some. But...if you know me, you know that I don't always have a filter. The boys of the fam have been spending a lot of time hunting. Saturday, Ford and David were "stuck" in a tree stand for about 6 hours watching the same buck. David was supposed to keep AW b/c I had a 3 month baby session. He texted me, "I'm not leaving until the buck is either dead or gone." Alrighty then. The next text I received (during my session) said, "I just told Ford about the 'Birds and the Bees' DEER STYLE. Ford said, "That's weird.". Yes, buddy, it is. ;-)

I tried something a little different with the processing of these pictures and added a little urban grit.

365-22-1

No comments: