Monday, January 24, 2011

Project 365...Day 23...Bubs has a metal mouth...

B-brackets
R-rubber bands
A-alive(he made it!)
C-chick-fil-a milkshake and cheezies pizza
E-expensive
S-sore

My 9 year old got braces today. I told him when he got done we would swing through the Chick-fil-a drive through and get a milk shake. Ya know, my poor baby...with a sore mouth. I think he's okay, though, b/c he wolfed that down and then added two pieces of Cheezies Pizza.

I sped home so we could have some daylight for the picture. He started complaining the minute we got outside and the only thing I could do to get him to smile was to say, "copie, you look like you're tooting." Even the, "coooooppppiiiieee...what do you think the girls are gonna think," didn't work. I feel certain that someone is going to suddenly feel terrible when it's time to go to school tomorrow.

copie braces

1 comment:

T. Brodie said...

Chris and I both feel his pain. LOTS of Ibuprofen and milkshakes are great. Did they give him the wax stuff too? That was great! Good luck to all of you!