Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Project 365...Day 24...There is sunshine in my soul...

It is a dark, cold, dreary, cold, rainy, cold, wet, cold, funky day in Montgomery. I am also having a bad day. :-)

I was warned by a few, when starting my photography business, that sometimes you have to learn things the hard way. I don't like that truth.

I have a BRAND NEW computer. I was getting ready to burn a DVD of pictures and accidentally(don't ask details) got a foam thingy stuck in my DVD drive. I tried to get it out. It became lodged further. Now, the DVD drive doesn't work and I cannot see the foamy thing.

My BRAND NEW External Hard Drive crashed, with a TON of pictures on it. The company tells me to format it and it will work again. Formatting it=loss of pictures. I hate Western Digital.

My house is a wreck.

My child is begging me to tickle her.

We need groceries.

I need a shower.

So, there ya have it...minus a few things I won't mention on this blog.

What am I doing? Blogging? Why? It's therapeutic, I guess...better than retail therapy right now.

HOWEVER...The Lord is so good and that fills my soul with sunshine. That sounds so cliche, but it's true. We are safe, healthy, and I get to watch this little sister jump in puddles. :-)

365-24

2 comments:

Lara said...

Now I have that song in my head! Good reminder for me! Thanks!!

Nancy said...

Girl, I am loving your posts. Like Kelly Pattison (Embracing Craziness) I always leave the site wanting to laugh out loud. And sometimes I do ;)