Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Project 365...Day 25...The Devil went down to Wal-mart...

The Devil went down to Wal-mart, he was lookin' for a little temptation.

Stacey's Pita Chips shouted to him that she would do.

Do you see my ipod?

I have been back to my workouts with my cute partner, D. He's a machine on the treadmill. I told him this morning that I will be so glad when it feels natural to run again. Never mind that I didn't have to grip the treadmill for dear life like the dude next to me. I have another stigma. I am a red faced runner. The kind that looks like she is going to die before the run is over. Brandon Flowers kept me going. He is the man.

Perhaps I should pass on the Stacey's Pita Chips next time. She kind of negates the cardio. I need to tattoo that on my hand for tomorrow.

365-25

2 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

Those are some of my fav chips!! They call my name when I enter Costco!

Kristi said...

Your wittiness cracks me up Allison! I am enjoying your 365...