Friday, January 28, 2011

Project 365...Day 28...Ruby loses a digit, or two...

Bitty Baby Twin, Ruby, is in corner #1.
Dixie, the cheweenie, is in corner #2.
Dixie-1, Ruby-0

365-28

Fact #1. American Girl dolls are expensive.
Fact #2. Dixie chews. If something is left on the floor, which never happens in our home, it is devoured by the dog...including unmentionables.
Fact #3. Dolls don't get as much love after they've sacrificed a couple of digits.
Fact #4 Dixie was number oneing in the picture above. Shocking, I know.
Fact #5. Yes, I am as ghostly white as I appear in the last post.
Fact #6. I cheated and wrote this post yesterday so I could have a break today. This morning, I woke up with a stomach virus. Fantastic.
Fact #7. I hate the way Flickr over-sharpens pictures.

1 comment:

Christine said...

This picture makes me laugh so hard. poor bitty baby.