Sunday, January 30, 2011

Project 365...Day 29...Recovering...

This Sunday I've been home recovering from "the stomach virus".

It gives my stomach a gurgle and makes me break out into a sweat just to type those words.

David came home from church this morning and asked, "uh, are you going to take a shower?" Haha, funny thing is, I took a 2 hour bath while they were gone and he couldn't tell. Guess I still look pretty rough. I will get him back when he comes down with it tomorrow. ;-)

AW camped out in the study today to color, cut, glue, and terrorize me. This face is how I've felt the past two days. She understands me.

365-29

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Girl, I hope you feel better by now. When I had the flu I tried to take my (3rd) antibiotic for my sinus infection - Levoquin - and was up half the night sick as a dog. While I had the flu. Yep. I would rather die than have the stomach virus...

Nancy said...

she's too cute!