Monday, January 31, 2011

Project 365...Day 30...He will kill me...

I'm not sure about you, but I do most of my reminiscing when I watch my kids sleep. If I could have one wish(besides eating what I want and being skinny for life...j/k), I would want one more day with each of my children when they were 3 months old...and then again at 6 months...and then again at 18 months...and so on...and so forth.

This C of mine...he's a character.

He told me as he got in the car Friday from school, "J broke up with K because he didn't pay enough attention to her. Now J is my girlfriend and K won't talk to me." Oh, dear. 9 year old drama...

C would kill me if he saw this picture posted on this blog...so lets just not tell him about it, k? I'm fairly certain his comrades don't stalk SATB.
He hates his freckles, but I love them. This picture is kind of weird looking, but the mommy goggles are forcing me to post it as day 30. DAY 30! 1/12 of the way through.

365-30

2 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

LOVE this! PRECIOUS!

Nancy said...

Now I know what the 365 project is, I think :)