Thursday, January 6, 2011

Project 365...Day 5 "Ring my Bell"

When my Nene died earlier this year, my Aunt Jane had the wonderful idea to pass along Nene's bell collection to the great-grandchildren.

This morning, I was cleaning my kitchen and looked up to see one of Nene's bells on my counter. It's been there for a while...a reminder...I love and miss her everyday.

When I picked up AW from pre-school, we had the following car conversation:

AW- "Mommy, I want to be a dog."
Me-"Why, that's dumb."
AW-"I think it would be fun and nobody would ever be mean to me again."
Me-"Dogs just sit in the grass all day."
AW-"Yes, I know. I would like that."
Me-"Guess what our picture of the day is going to be??"


Soooo... pay no attention to the fact that her mouth was stuffed with a fruit roll up during the "shoot". Maybe no one will notice???

web 365-5-2

web 365-5