Monday, January 10, 2011

Project 365...Day 9...Three for the price of one...

I decided to post three pictures today...I won't charge you for the extras. ;-)

I love this picture, because:
a. It was right before Ford threw AW's American Girl doll up in the air and batted it down with his hand.
b. AW put my mom's old quilt on her bed and it was her idea.
c. The lighting is really bad and the picture is super noisy.
d. I wanted to show off AW's AG doll's hair that I just fixed. Oh, never mind, you can't see it.
e. all of the above
f. a and b

If you guessed f...you are the winner. Contact me for a prize...sure.

365-9

I like this picture b/c:
a. We have awesome neighborhood boys.
b. No one was crying.
c. It sort of looks like there is snow on the ground..."looks" being the key word.
d. all of the above.

The answer is d. Winners pick d.

web 365-8

This is truly the picture of the day. If you are into photography, you will notice that the window light is hitting only one side of her face and it is blown. Guess what? I don't care, I love her expression. Innocence. I wish it would last forever. :-(

365-9-2

Now, I'm off to take Ford to the Orthodontist. Awesome.

No comments: