Friday, February 11, 2011

Project 365...Day 40...Gap find...

I found this little "cowgirl" hat online at Baby Gap. I fell instantly in love with it and my mind started swimming with ideas for pics...none inside. Well, when it came in, the instant love died. It doesn't fit well, it's flimsy and doesn't hold it's shape. I took some pictures of her in it anyway. The hat may be on backwards in a few pics. I'm not sure. That's how dumb this hat is...you can't tell. :-)

For photography buffs, I decided put several in the collage below so I've got some limb chops. I also have "written" a few of my own actions...a first for me. :-) Does anyone see green in my b/w's?? Do they look muddy?

We have predicted temps in the 60's everyday for the next week!! I am going to try for a fun Valentine's session with the kids. We'll see how that turns out with 9 and 11 year old boys.

365-40

web aw2

web aw

aw web

5 comments:

Becky Welch said...

Love it!!! I think I say that every day on here! I usually do Valentine pics with my kids but did not happen this year. Have not been "in the mood." I do love the hat - I found my sweet LB's the other day and my husband, being from Texas, thinks he is a cowboy!!! I wish you were closer to take pics of my kids . . .

Robyn said...

I don't see green in your b&w's or think they're muddy. I never trust color on the web with my pics though. They look great in photoshop as I'm editing and then get on the web and look washed out and a number of other things. At least on my computer. Well and on the other computer they look dark and over saturated. Not sure which is really accurate.

Nancy said...

I agree! I couldn't find one I didn't like! Maybe in reality it looked 'bad' but in your photography magic she looks beautiful ~ and love the ones with dad and his princess :)

erinstwo said...

I love it! She is so cute. Love that coat - is it Boden? Seems like your Friday was better than your Thursday! Hope you are enjoying this beautiful day today!

Decal Monograms said...

Love it! Wish I lived closer to have you take our pictures. The hat is cute. Try some liquid starch. I know my cousin was in the marines and they use tons of that stuff on their uniforms. Maybe you can get it to hold shape-it's to cute.