Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Project 365...Day 45...Yo ho...

Why are Wednesdays hard?? Nobody wanted to do "picture of the day" today...and frankly, I don't blame them. I didn't either. I just wasn't in the mood to chase everyone around the yard for a lifestyle shot.

David put out fertilizer today at lunch. When I realized what he was doing, I shouted out the door,

"HEY!! You aren't poisoning the yard today, are you? You know the kids are going to want to play outside this afternoon!"

His response was, "Chill, babe." No, really, it was, "Just tell them not to put their hands in it."

Um, okaaaaay smartypants. MEN...

We have Church tonight and I teach the babies. I LUV babies.

So...back to picture of the day...

CAPTION:

Pirate girl with yellow flower, half nekked. I am aware these flowers are technically weeds. AND David probably gave them a death sentence today. AND my daughter is rubbing one on her baby face. BUT, this one was hiding in the corner, so I snatched it up before the wind blew.

365-45

...and, AW is going to be a "SWEETIE". That's the name of the 5-6 year old tee ballers. Do you know how hard it is to hold a camera, focus, and pitch at the same time? She is sooo excited! Check out the outfit she put together to wear outside. Somehow, I felt black and white was fitting for this picture. The colors together made me want to pluck my eyeballs out.

aw1

No comments: