Monday, February 28, 2011

Project 365...Day 57...Bradford Pear, I love you.

Please don't leave me when it rains. Seriously...I LOVE these trees...God's beauty is surrounding us right now.

I entered another "I Heart Faces" contest this week. The theme is "anything but a face". So...I took two of my favorite things and smushed them into one picture and subtracted another favorite thing, a face.

One of my favorite things told me on the way home from pre-school,
"mommy, I know what retiring is...it's when you are too old to have a job."

365-57

6 comments:

Jaymi said...

what a beautiful picture! I love the colors and the focus--great capture!

Shawntae said...

Gorgeous feet and gorgeous tree!:)
Wonderful photograph!

southernjoy said...

adore this!

southernjoy said...

Yeah, the blog that hasn't been updated in over a year, other than to stick some Christmas template on there that messed everything up. I really need to get back to it.

Becky Welch said...

LOVE this!!!! What a great eye you have for shots!

Christine said...

Love it! So sweet. Can't wait to see some spring blooms on Nashville. They just spark new life in me!