I am amidst a busy photography season so pardon my infrequent updates.
STOP SIGN right here for the prim and propers. I'm warning you. Delicate subject matter to follow...
1. Do other families use as much toilet paper as we do? I mean, c'mon people. I'm either going to go broke from buying TP or Gas...one of the two.
2. Sometimes, even though I KNOW I could get stranded on the side of the road, I don't wear a bra(I feel the need to whisper this) when I take the kids to school in the morning. AW prefers me to walk her in, but lately I have been dropping her off in carpool. Try explaining to a 5 year old the reason you can't take her into the building. She didn't get it.
3. Yo Yo dieting is spiritual warfare.
4. Red Riding Hood was the WORST movie ever written, produced, and plastered on the big screen. I am certain a first grader wrote the script. The acting was a joke, the plot was ridonkulous, the guys weren't cute, Twidaddy gave a poor performance, AND...SPOILER AHEAD...big bad werewolf man was killed by a severed hand with silver panted fingernails. AND...just for LG, "SPORK"!!
5. Check out my site to see what I've been up to and why my home looks like a tornado went though it. www.allisonhilyerphotography.com
6. I have an awesome husband. He loves me despite my many faults. Thank goodness, so does the Lord.
7. My 9 year old son thinks dogs can be identified either male or female by their ears.
Now, onto pictures!
I call this one "freckles". Yes, I do put sunscreen on her face.
I call this one, "desperately need pic of the day so, "kids, stick you heads through my baby class table and lets do this thang." It's all in fun. Actually, I brought my camera to Church on Wed night to take a pic of my babies. Some were missing, LOUISE JONES ;-), so I am waiting to take that pic later. Let me just tell you, the kids had a ball with this one.